Global Informality Project
Explore our database
Latest practices in the database
- 15 October 2019: Interpreting po-chelovecheski (Russia)
- 13 October 2019: Ahbap-çavuş ilişkisi (Turkey)
- 23 September 2019: Vote buying / Vote selling (Western Balkans)
The Global Encyclopaedia of Informality
Discover more resources
- Teaching and learning resources on informality
- Theoretical and comparative analyses of the practices in our database
- Directions in informality research
- Recent informality publications from our authors
|INFORM has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 693537.|
The authors have asserted their rights under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the authors of this work.
Unless otherwise stated, all content on this website is published under a Creative Commons 4.0 International license (CC BY 4.0). This license allows you to share, copy, distribute and transmit the work; to adapt the work and to make commercial use of the work providing attribution is made to the authors (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).